maandag 14 maart 2011

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Copernicus Conspiracy - Mission 2

Out of Orbit is a memory in the Copernicus Conspiracy downloadable content pack for Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.
Ezio Auditore has to save Niccolò Copernico from the Borgia guards.


  • Copernico: Who are you that defends without cause?
  • Ezio: One who believes in freedom. Ezio Auditore da Firenze.
  • Copernico: Ezio. They call me Niccolò Copernico. I have heard your name spoken at the Borgia court, but now I have proof that you truly exist.
  • Ezio: Il Vaticano (the Vatican) welcomes you, yet you are under attack by its guards?
  • Copernice: You think me one of them? Truthfully, you would be right. Yesterday, I was a templar.
  • Ezio: And today?
  • Copernico: The Templars wanted me to keep the findings of my experiments hidden, and that I cannot do.
  • Ezio: The Borgia hunt for you and your friends.
  • Copernico: My fellow scholars? The logic of such a purge escapes me.
A guard shouts from distance.
  • Guard: Find Copernico!
  • Copernico: But we will discuss reasoning later.
  • Ezio: Follow me.
Ezio and Copernico reach a secluded area near the Colosseum.
  • Ezio: You will be safe here.
  • Copernico: What of the other scholars?
  • Ezio: How do I know I can trust you?
  • Copernico: How do you know anything? Knowledge gathering is a dangerous enterprise. Easier to stay in place learning nothing, than to risk in order to truly know.
  • Ezio: All right. Enlighten me.
  • Copernico: Take these letters to the scholars. They must be informed of the threat to their safety.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten